- Located on the doorstep of the new mining exploration area.
- Easy commuting from the Hunter Valley region.
- Close to the Upper Hunter and local Boutique Wineries.
- Some of the most breathtaking and picturesque scenery in NSW.
- Who’d A Thought It Lookout. – 360% panoramic views of the area.
- Rural Heritage Village
- Quirindi’s Museum.
- Old Quipolly Dam. Only 15 minutes from Quirindi. A flora and fauna sanctuary. A must for bird lovers. A third of all Australian birds can be seen in this area.
Excellent recreational and sporting facilities:
- Tennis Club,
- Bowling Greens,
- Archery Range,
- Gun Club,
- Swimming Complex,
- 9 hole golf course.
The first Polo Club in Australia. – Annual Carnival held in August.
Racecourse. “Better known as the Randwick of the North”.
Heritage Motel Quirindi
88 George Street
Quirindi NSW 2343
Phone: 02 6746 1742
Fax: 02 6746 1453